Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
Womens Taylor Gabriel Jersey
The NFC North reacts to the Khalil Mack trade As soon as the news leaked on Saturday morning about the Chicago Bears making the blockbuster trade for Khalil Mack I knew I had to do a few things. First Womens Taylor Gabriel Jersey , I emailed the Windy City Gridiron team to make sure we were going to have the best all day coverage of this historic event. We did, and we nailed it. You can catch up on anything you may have missed in our Khalil Mack story-stream right here. Second, I had to get out of bed. Which for me was tough, because I am not a morning person. Not at all. Saturdays are my sleep-in days, but with my phone blowing up, and with a responsibility to the community, I put on some pants and crawled out of bed. Third, I checked social media to get the latest news about cutdown day, and to gauge the reaction of fans and media alike in regards to the Mack move.That’s when I realized I had to get the take of our fellow NFC North, SB Nation sites: Acme Packing Company, Pride of Detroit, and the Daily Norsemen.As much as I dislike the Bears’ three rival teams, I enjoy the coverage from our sister sites that cover them. Evan “Tex” Western (APC) http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/kyle-long-jersey , Jeremy Reisman (PoD), and Christopher Gates (DN) all do a great job. Whenever I want to know something about the Packers, Lions or Vikings, that’s where I go. Here’s what they had to say when I asked them about the Mack trade. Evan “Tex” Western: The Packers were in on Mack -- that much is certain -- but it seems that they just didn’t have the best trade package in the Raiders’ eyes. Seeing him go to the Bears hurts, since Green Bay has long-term questions about their outside pass rush. But it’s hardly a knockout blow to their title hopes in 2018 or beyond. Ultimately, this seems like a big gamble for the Bears, and I still believe their hopes of contending in the immediate future still rest on how Mitchell Trubisky develops.Jeremy Reisman: A month or so ago, I proposed a trade for Mack that involved sending two first-round picks and Ziggy Ansah for the All-Pro defensive end. It was a near 50-50 split among the fanbase. I was torn, but ultimately said I would do it. So, I think the Bears made the right move and I hate them for it.Christopher Gates: Well, the Bears appear to have added what appears to be the final piece of a very good defense in Khalil Mack. They were lacking a big-time pass rusher, and they don’t come much more big-time than Mack. With the Vikings’ offensive line issues, this is definitely a troubling development for Minnesota. It also appears that this is going to put even more pressure on Trubisky to take the next step Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey , because the Mack acquisition means that it won’t be the Chicago defense that holds this team back. Overall, this is good news for Bears fans and bad news for everyone in Minnesota, Detroit, and Green Bay.Bears vs Cardinals: Live updates from the game Fourth QuarterGame over, Bears win.INTERCEPTION by Bryce Callahan!Josh Rosen is in the game for Arizona.Bears with another FG and they lead the game 16-14Anthony Miller is doubtful to return.Third QuarterBears get a Cody Parkey FG to cut it to 14-13TD by Jordan Howard cuts the score to 14-10 Cards...Interception my Eddie Jackson gets the Bears the ball back.Second QuarterSame score at the half... 14-3Mitch Trubisky and the Bears offense finally gets something going, thanks to a couple roughing penalties, and they get a field goal. 14-3It seems like Arizona All Pro Patrick Peterson is everywhere.First Quarter Cards up 14-0 after a Bears fumble and a quick TD pass.The Cardinals drove right down for an easy score.Bears vs Cardinals is about to kick off...Here are the inactives for Chicago.For live updates you can check NFL.com.PREGAMEThe Chicago Bears haven’t been over .500 since the third week of the 2014 season. They beat the Jets on Monday Night that week, 27-19, and they were led by Jay Cutler’s two touchdown passes, and aided by Kyle Fuller’s two forced fumbles and an interception. That 2-1 start in Marc Trestman’s second season had Bears’ fans thinking playoffs. The good vibes didn’t last however...Hopefully 2018 will be different under first year head coach Matt Nagy, second year QB Mitchell Trubisky, and a ferocious defense. Here’s everything you need to know about this weekend’s game. Time, TV channel http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/ky...ler-jersey , and streaming infoDate: Sunday, September 23, 2018Time: 3:25 p.m. CTLocation: State Farm Stadium, Glendale, ArizonaTV: FOX Sports, and if you live in the blue area on the 506.com map you’ll get to see the Bears play.Announcers: Dick Stockton, Mark SchlerethLocal Radio: WBBM 780 AM and 105.9 FM, and in Spanish on Latino Mix 93.5 FM and Univision 1200 AMOther Radio: Sirius XM, Tune-In, Westwood OneOnline: Game PassMobile: Mobile ApplicationsWeather: They play in a Dome [NFL weather]Odds: Bears -5.0 [OddsShark]SB Nation Cardinals site: Revenge of the BirdsBears vs. Cardinals prediction: Bears 25 - Cardinals 13 via OddsharkLatest Bears vs Cardinals articles from WCG:Injury ReportWCG Radio5 Questions With... Revenge of the BirdsIn light of Arizona’s quarterback troubles, Bears in line for another monster defensive performanceWeek 3 Preview: Bears vs. CardinalsWhat to Watch ForWho to Watch ForYou’ve got to peep out our Xs&Os section with the returning Sackwatch and the debuting Rush Report.OUR FANTASY FOOTBALL SECTION IS LEGITClick on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter; Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  antwaun-woods-jersey-cheap linchao 0 25 30-01-2019, Saat: 06:12
Son Yorum: linchao
  Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey linchao 0 22 30-01-2019, Saat: 05:59
  Authentic Anthony Walker Jersey linchao 0 20 30-01-2019, Saat: 05:44
  Authentic Cody Parkey Jersey linchao 0 17 30-01-2019, Saat: 04:57